its a cat thing layout | kaisercraft DT

by - 9:17 PM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout using the fun pet collection pawfect 
I thought this photo was funny anytime I get new product I put the empty boxes on the floor and kush loves to sleep in them ..I guess all cats do that.. ball of fur in a box 

I used one of my cut files for this layout but instead of using the floral kitty I used the negative of the cut to add patterned paper behind it and layered kitty's along the bottom of it
I machine stitched around it to give it a bit of texture 

I used die cuts at the top left hand corner along with stripes of patterned paper and a wood flourish

I added die cuts in the centre of the cut out kitty 

Here is a close up of my photo 
I used a sticker for my title 



P2261 kitty |P2265 purr |P2263 meow
SS334 sticker sheet |CT877 collectables |FL596 floursh pach pets
other: cutfile |paperclip



Thanks for stopping by my blog..xx






You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx