oh baby layout and process video | Colour Blast DT

by - 8:30 AM

Hi everyone,
 today im sharing my layout and process video for colour Blast





I changed it up a little with this layout I wanted to use the
 Colour Blast snow white colour paste
As a bit of texture behind my clouds giving it a softer touch



here is my process video


When you look at the layout on each angle it sparkles like little snow flakes falling 




I also added a few of my cutfiles for the clouds and title 


And some vellum die cut with a kaisercraft die


I really love how the Snow White sparkles on the layout 


product used




Thanks for stopping by the blog today And checking out my project Xoxo 






You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx