Christmas Eve Layout

by - 1:51 PM

Hi there,
I thought I would share this layout that I created 
Playing with my new holly wreath cutfile 

I don't normally use bold Colours as my background but I found it fun to change it up
Getting out of my comfort zone and using a deep yellow and dark blue is no a traditional Christmas
Colours to use but I like a challenge, I'm really been working on my photography a bit more to trying to take better shots of my layouts and other projects....I'm really enjoying it
So here is my layout I created 


I cut the cutfile out with my cameo in dark blue then cut a offset of it then thought it would be kool
To have the outer border dark blue and the page yellow with those cute little stars 
Then the white cardstock in the middle showing through so I layered all 3 bits of papers together 
Machine stitched a border around the edge and around the center of the holly 

You can find my cutfile here

Here are some close ups of my layout

Oh I absolutely love gold foiling on paper and chipboard stickers 


And also totally love vellum with gold foil patterns on them



Americancrafts white cardstock 
Pink paislee patterned paper 
My minds eye ephemera 
Neatncraftycutz cutfile holly wreath 

Thanks for checking out my blog 
Happy crafting
Xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx