Birthday Girl layout and process video | Kaisercraft

by - 2:30 PM

Hi,
today im sharing my layout and process video 
using the wonderful new collection party time.



With this layout I wanted to do a layered paper look like icing on a cake 
I used decorative scissors to add scallop edge


here is my video I hope it gives you some inspiration 



I layered collectables under my photo along with a few bits of patterned paper 
I absolutely loved the fun colors in this collection 


As there is a lot going on in the background I wanted to keep the embelishments to a minimum 
So it didn't look to crowded 

I added sequins to add a pop of colour on my layers
Below and above the photo 




"Birthday Girl" layout 
P2200 cotton candy |P2198 100's & 1000's|P2197 Carousel
PP1009 paper pad |CT869 collectables|T302  mounting foam
CD101 kaisercard weave coconut

Other:sequins|deco scissors


So I hope I have inspired you to find your deco scissors and
Give this layering technique a go..
Cheers Anita..xx









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx