Fly Free Layout

by - 6:19 PM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout I started last night after a crazy weekend I had my poor little fur buddy had a stroke on Saturday and now he is 90 percent blind so he can only see shadows now so now it's just the case of keeping him happy and stress free..
So back to my layout I created I wanted to use my new Rose butterfly cutfile 


I decided to use a photo of my daughter Melissa and name the layout fly free 
She has come home from university for the holidays 


I started with the cutfile and cut it out on white cardstock 
And I chose that super sweet patterned paper with the flowers and lemons on it
So I wanted to keep to the Colours in that paper 
To make the butterfly pop I chose the light grey with the white dots


I used my fav deco scissors to create the scallop border at top and bottom of my layout 
And I punched out little flower and added some rhinestones 








Pink paislee citrus bliss 
Ac stamp 
Neatncraftycutz Rose butterfly cutfile 
Flower punch 
Rhinestones 
Ac thickers

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx