All You Need Is Love Layout | Scrap the girls DT December challenge

by - 3:34 PM

Hi ..
Today I'm sharing my take on this months moodboard challenge over on the Scrap the girls blog 
How lovely are the colors.. Lots of gold and pink

So here is my take on this months challenge 


I started with my white cardstock and wanted the layout to be minimal
 I used my floral ampersand cutfile to add behind my photo giving it a Lacey look




Added patterned paper behind my photo and in 2 of the corners of my layout 
I fussy cut the flowers and leaves to go the opposite direction 




I added rhinestones in the centers to make those lovely flowers pop
Made my own tag to pop behind my photo 


I diecut a title from gold foil cardstock 


Added a flick of colour shimmer colour spray bling from colour blast 
I used pink paislee patterned paper for this layout 
Pop on over and check out the fab challenge on the scrap the girls blog
Cheers happy scrapping 
Xx




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx