Sisters Layout | Jot Magazine Challenge

by - 1:00 PM

Hi there,
Happy Friday... so today I've had a play with the jot moodboard
And some lovely crate paper 


My girls love talking selfies with each other with Snapchat 


I used all the Colours in the moodboard and thought I would use my new cutfile 

you can get my cutfile here

I punched a few flowers and added rhinestones for the centers 
I flicked colour blast colour spray road base


I fussy cut the little girl and the sisters title and added double sided foam tape behind 
I tucked the cutfile cuts in my patterned paper layers 


I made a tag from a off cut and tied a twine bow


Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my layout 
Xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx