Youre so lovely Layout | kaisercraft

by - 8:32 PM


Hi there,Today I'm sharing a layout for our team group post flowers I thought I would change it up a bit and use little punched flowers with rhinestone centers 


I used a few strips of patterned paper along with border stickers in the middle 
of my layout and at the top of my page 



I used some collectables at the top 


Then around the photos I clustered fussy cut flowers and tucked embossed vellum 
In my photo layers 


For my title I used stickers from the sticker sheet 
I also used a diecut doily in my photo layers to added that extra feminine touch 
And I used paper twine glued in a circle as a frame


Also used some paper blooms to ad a bit more of a color pop 
Along with more butterflies and pearls 


"You're so lovely" Layout By Anita Bownds
CT866 Collectables |P2181 Bonjour |P2182 Oui Oui |P2184 Ja T'aime
SS323 Sticker Sheet |CS274 Clear Stamps |P2183 L'amour
P2186 Au Revoir |F667 mini Paper Blooms Coral |T302  mounting foam
SB700 Rhinestones silver |SB794 Pearls - Snow |DD776 Ornate Charm Die
F662 Paper Blooms Coral| EM995 Assorted Paper Leaves
Other:flower punch |paper twine |embossing powder steel|vellum




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx