Always and Forever Layout | Scrap the Girls June Challenge

by - 10:17 AM

hi..
im super excited to be sharing and to be part 
of the Scrap the Girls Team for the next 6 months 



I absolutely loved the pattern in that design so I just had to make a cut file for my background 
I chose to go with the #ME collection from Kaisercraft as I felt it matched the mood board perfectly 


And the tiny bit of black gives it a bit of contrast I think helping it all blend well



Kaisercraft #me collection
pp989 paper pad CT848 collectables
DD776 Ornate Charm Die
Yellow,green,blue paint
and my cut file
Png file and studio file
Purchase $2.50


so pop on over and check out the inspiration 
from the DT Girls







Thanks for stopping by 
Xx




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx