December Creations | Kaisercraft

by - 1:41 PM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing my December creations 
With the lovely new collections From Kaisercraft 
I started on the background of this layout I wanted to use a pattern that I designed in Adobe Photoshop called diamonds 


I cut out the pattern with my silhouette cameo then I flipped the background over and cut patterned papers pink and yellow to fit over the cutouts 


Then after I was done gluing all them down I started on my photo layers 
And tucking in collectables in my layers


Here is the link to my cut file

After I finished with my photo layers I added some rhinestones to the centers of the diamond 


Next I wanted to add my title using the alphabet die
Using the paper pad I cut 2 sets of my title and offset it so that it looked liked it had a shadow 


DD735 Decorative Dies Uppercase Alphabet |PP987 paper pad
CT846 collectables |P2011 recall |P2012 timeless
P2014 nostalgia |P2007 memory |P2009 wonder |CD101 kaisercard weave coconut
SB700 Rhinestones silver | T314 Double sided tape
other : silhouette cut


With layout I wanted to use my year my story collection on a layout
 i chose the mint and pink colours


And collectables and stickers to complete my page I kept the layout simple as the colors are pastel 


You can find my cut file here


I added 2 of my cut file roses one tucked under my photo layers 
and the other just tucked under the corner of my photo 

AS251 Alpha stickers ebony |CD101 kaisercard weave coconut
SB718 Pearls - Bliss |PP986 paper pad |CT845 collectables
P1998 minty |P1999 raspberry |SS302 sticker sheet
KM116 Kaisermist Aqua |KM117 Kaisermist Apple
other : silhouette cut

This layout was inspired by all the roses in the collection and the pretty butterflies 
And of cause me missing my oldest daughter mel


I started by matting my cardstock on patterned paper 
And cutting out my cut file with my silhouette cameo using the pinky red patterned paper

You can find my cut file here



I used some of the patterned paper from the paper pad and tucking some collectables 
Under my photo layers and a few over the corner of my photo 


I then stamped the title on my cardstock 
and the butterfly on some patterned paper from the paper pad and embossing it with light pink
And adding pearls and a few flicks of mist 

CS246 clear Stamp |P2009 wonder |P2010 flashback
PP987 paper pad |CT846 collectables | SB716 Pearls - blush
KM112 Kaisermist Winter Grey |Km101 Kaisermist charcoal
other : silhouette cut | embossing powder |machine stitching |paperclip

Ok lots of photos ahead!! 
So I only done took photos of the 5 months as their would have been to many photos to edit..lol

I had another play around with the my year my story collection 
This time making my own planner using the 3 window album without the 3 window panel 


I started by cutting all the patterned papers up to fit in the album 
and using the pockets that comes with the album and a few I already had


I had enough pockets to do 2 for each month



I also cut some of the papers from the paper pad and added them in the planner


Along with using the sticker sheet with the months















SB2296 3 window Display Album
P1998 minty | P1999 raspberry |P2000 cactus |P2001 shine
P2002 lilac |P2003 peachy |P2004 good & bad |P2006 to do
SS301 sticker sheet months |SS302 sticker sheet |CS245 clear stamps
PP986 paper pad |CT845 collectables | PT230 Lilac glitter tape
other : silhouette cut |staples


I hope you have enjoyed looking at why I created this month
Happy crafting ..xx


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx