Birthday Wishes Card | Kaisercraft Challenge

by - 9:23 AM

Hi..
This week on the Kaisercraft blog 
we are sharing our takes on the new card sketch challenge 


So pop on over to the blog and check it out their are some awesome prizes to be won


So here is what I come up with 
I went with a super layered look  kinda keeping to the sketch I chose to use the heart locket
As my main center piece and a few flowers and leaves to add to the center

And of course I wanted to add some more blooms to give more dimension and a little twine bow for the extra lovely look 

With a few flicks of white mist and pearls to finish it off


"Birthday Wishes" Card
PP987 paper pad |KM112 Kaisermist Winter Grey 
CT846 collectables |KM111 Kaisermist White |CD501 White card pack
F656 Mini Blooms Fushsia |F640 Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss
other : cotton thread | twine

















Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx