September Creations | Kaisercraft

by - 11:00 AM

Hi there,
Happy Monday you you all...today I'm sharing some creations using the 3 new collections 
Home for Christmas, Silver bells and Generations 

I'm starting off my post with a bit of Christmas inspiration 
I thought this would be a great idea for all those little Christmas parties,make little Christmas toppers for cupcakes it's fun and super easy ..


Bamboo skewers,collectables and mini blooms
I always love to give cards to family and friends on this card I wanted to use the new template with the holly on it on black cardstock with the lovely reds and greens 


As you can see I absolutely adore the leaf die , I love adding die cut leaves to my cards


I think a great tip for using stickers on your cards if the white around the image is not working for you try fussy cutting around it ..I've done it with the pine branches on this card

P1942 warm wishes |P1938 eggnog |T623 Christmas Quarters |P1941 season
SS294 Sticker Sheet |SB700 Rhinestones silver |DD312 Decorative Dies - leaves
F669 Mini blooms red fire |CD510 card pack black C6 |T303 foam tape |CT838 Collectables
Other: Texture paste

Now this layout I used the Silver Bells collection 
So so lovely I love the pinks and blues tones , oh and the 6x6 paper pad has silver foiled papers 
They are absolutely lovely.. For this layout I used the blues and whites


I collectables in this collection are super fun to layer..


Another fun tip if you like a bit of dimension with your die cuts
Glue your patterned paper to some cereal box or thick cardstock before you die cut
It really helps pop that die cut off the page


P1930 Carol |PP979 Paper Pad |CT837 Collectables
P1933 Good Wishes|CD101 kaisercard weave coconut|T314 Double sided tape
SB700 Rhinestones silver|DD310 Decorative Dies - ornate frame

Using some leftover bits off creating with the Generations collection 
I've created a mini album


I used the collectables for my title 
I kept to the same colours though out the album


I've used the smaller Polaroid die adding the little photo in the middle like a frame 


You can make these minis for a gift to give to family or friends 


Our Easter holiday was super fun!!
I got to spend some quality time with my daughter Melissa before she went back to university.


PP227 12x12 paper pad |CS239 Clear Stamps
CT839 Collectables |DD301 Decorative Dies Polaroid
Other :twine |AC roller stamp



I used the Generations collection with this layout I loved the wood grain 
It matched my photo perfectly 


I used another bit of patterned paper for a border with the hints of green 
To bring in more colour to match my layers under my photo


I layered lots of little collectables and added a few star stickers along with a few flicks of whit mist

PP227 12x12 paper pad | CT839 Collectables |
T314 Double sided tape |ST911 epoxy stickers monochrome
Other :white mist




I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today..






Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx