The Most Wonderful Time of The Year card | Silver Bells Quote BasedCards Kaisercraft

by - 5:05 PM

Hi..
This week on the Kaisercraft blog
one of our assignment was to create a card using the stamps and paper
The silver bells collection is a beautiful light shabby chic style ..

Here is what I come up with



I layered 2 patterned papers from the paper pad and machine stitched around the edges
And added a strip at mid bottom of the card with a scallop border from the paper pad



I layered my collectables and popped it up with double sided foam tape and stamped a sentiment from the stamp set next I added the flower and leaves and a bit of cotton thread then a few Rhinestones



And I was done...don't forget to popover to the Kaisercraft blog and see the other cards

Products used
CS237 Clear Stamps|PP979 Paper Pad |CT837 Collectables |CD511 Card Pack white C6
SB700 Rhinestones silver |DD312 Decorative Dies - leaves |T314 Double sided tape
T302  mounting foam |F640 Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss |IP719 Ink Black
Other: machine stitching| cotton thread







Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx