Love This | Kaisercraft September Challenge

by - 10:34 AM

Hi..
Happy Friday... Yay on the Kaisercraft blog we have a new fun challenge 
So pop on over and check it out
So here is my take on this months challenge I chose to go with a 8 1/2 by 11 layout 
Using a photo I took of one of my fav stamps from American crafts I really love these little phrases
They are so cute!!




I thought I would keep it really simple only adding a few patterned papers for my layers and a doily


A strip off one of the patterned papers for journaling and a few little stars



Super quick and easy layout so pop on over the the Kaisercraft blog and check out the fun challenge 


And here are the products I've used

P1936 Sugar Plum |P1940 decoration |P1939 mistletoe
CT838 Collectables |T314 Double sided tape |EM405 paper dolies
CD101 kaisercard weave coconut |ST911 epoxy stickers monochrome
Km101 Kaisermist charcoal |EM428 kraft tag pack |CS238 Clear Stamps













Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx