you & Me layout - Sassy Scrappers

by - 2:00 PM

Hi everyone,
Anita here ! Sharing more Bella Blvd 
If you like lots of bright beautiful colours then bella blvd have some great collections 
Pop on over to the sassy store and check them out...

In the past few weeks I've been looking back through photos of my 3 daughters 
When they where little, I guess time has passed so quickly it doesn't really feel that long ago..
I've printed this photo of my daughter eve she is about month old and a fussy little thing 
I remember this photo well as she had been up quite a few times during the night and she had fallen asleep on my chest...it's the little moments that take you back.


I used the stars stencil with texture paste and watercolour on my background 
The vellum over the stripped blue patterned paper added a different look and I like how muted it looks .


I tucked some of the just add colour patterned papers and added some yellow watercolour to the stars
And a doily to soften the blue And added a little pink .
I loved adding all the little elements .


The stickers are bright and fun and the alphabet stickers give that verity of colour 
And the sequins added a pop of colour across the page.



Products used 









Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Beautiful....love all the layering of pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx