Love this photo layout - Scrap the girls july challenge

by - 9:09 AM

Hi..
This month over on the scrap the girls challenge blog we have a fun sketch to play with 
When I got the sketch I pulled out some paper pad looking for fun colours to use and then I thought about using the aloha paper pad from Kaisercraft lots of bright fun patterns perfect for my girls photo.

Don't forget to pop on over to the blog and check out this months great sponsors 



Here is my take on this months
I use deco edge scissors to cut strips in different lengths and placed them randomly behind using the sketch as a guide then machine stitched them down. I wanted to keep the layout simple as I wanted the photo to be the focus of my page

I coloured some 2crafty chipboard using inks and zing clear embossing powder


Added a cute little butterfly with some mini rhinestones 


Pop dots behind flower die cuts and a pearl on top


kaisercraft Aloha paper pad
kaisercraft Aloha collectables
kaisercraft ink
AC zing clear embossing powder
2 crafty chipboard
pearls ,rhinestones,machine stitching, doily



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx