smile - sassy scrapper

by - 12:00 PM

Hi.
Today at sassy I'm sharing a layout inspired by hexagons 
and the colours black,white and gold
This is a super simple way to add shapes to a layout without them taking over the page



I trimmed an inch off 2 sides and added my 2 different sized hexagons in a diagonal 
Across the page using the 6x6 paper pad
Once I had them in place I glued them down



And then I mattered my white cardstock on some patterned paper 


I added some layers f patterned paper and some vellum for my photo 



I flicked a few droplets of black mist and a puffy stars stickers on 2 of the hexagons
Along with added some dashes around the edges of my white cardstock 


The mini wood veneer photo frame fitted perfectly over my photo 


A simple layout with hexagons 



I hope you are inspired to play with shapes this week


Products in the sassy store





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx