‘Kaisercraft Design Team Finalist Entry 2015-2016’

by - 10:10 AM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing my kaisercraft design team finalist entry!!
I was super excited when I opened the box seeing the absolutely lovely collections 
And I couldn't wait to play with them ..

I started off by choosing my colours 
and this cute photo of my beautiful fluffy boy
Enjoying being his cute self at Christmas I'm sure he knows he will get pats and scratches






Product list
P1936 Sugar Plum - P1935 poinsettia
P1941 season - P1938 eggnog
collectables - T302  mounting foam
T314 Double sided tape - Km101 Kaisermist charcoal
ST911 epoxy stickers monochrome
Other:twine , cotton,machine stitching





I really love the card segments patterned paper 
is so fun to play with and super easy to make cards




Product list
P1942 warm wishes
SB789 Chino
T302  mounting foam
Other:white cardstock,glitter





I adored this collection pretty flowers,butterflies and little birds
I enjoyed fussy cutting them all

I thought I would scrap my daughter Melissa 
we have been missing her like crazy , we get to see her in June for the holidays 
but she is doing great at uni 






Product list
P1956 dainty - P1960 fine
P1954 exquisite - P1959 frilly
P1953 darling - P1961 Glamour
P1955 beauty - EF205 demask
DD712 Botanical - SB716 Pearls - blush
SB701 Rhinestones soft pink - T314 Double sided tape
T302  mounting foam - EM926 Lace Pack White
Other: sizzix die,twine, stamens, mist, machine stitching




And here is another fun card made using the card segments patterned paper 


Product list
P1959 frilly
T302  mounting foam
SB701 Rhinestones soft pink
Other:white cardstock,glitter, machine stitching


i have my fingers crossed i would love to be on the team another year 
their products are awesome !!!


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

4 comment

  1. Gorgeous projects, all the best of luck for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Always such gorgeous creating from you Anita- so truly inspirational! Love, love, love! !! best of luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous creations Anita... love your style!! Wishing you the best of luck, and keeping my fingers crossed for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove your projects and whish you Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx