wonderlust binder - Sassy scrapper

by - 3:49 PM

Hi..
This week I'm sharing a double page in my wanderlust binder
 Of my daughter Kara in her navy whites
start by cutting 2 5x7 coordinating bit of patterned paper


cut 1 strip of patterned paper 2x12


 add bits of leftover white cardstock behind the vellum to make the stars on the vellum pop

cut vellum 5x3 1/2


 next add your photo

 Ive used a App on my ipad PIXLR

 to divide my photos for a different look


Using one of the pre-cut tags Wanderlust Flocked Acetate Shapes White 
I cut another tag out of patterned paper
And added a bit of twine and tied it in a bow


And add it to the page


I used one of the memory Dex foiled cards I punched a heart on one side and
And added a strip of patterned paper to the bottom line 
And matted it on some patterned paper so the papers shows through the heart


And added a gold heart sticker
now i can add some journaling


I punched holes and added some patterned paper 


on the back with some vellum and a heart


Add a few more embellishments like enamel dots
and add them to your binder











Products in the sassy store 
Wanderlust Binder Modern FoilWanderlust 12x12 Paper PadWanderlust Flocked Acetate Shapes WhiteWanderlust Gold Glitter Stickers
Wanderlust Memoydex Gold Foil Cards 12pcMH Confetti Make a Wish Vellum Paper 12x12Gramercy Road Enamel Dots

Happy Crafting

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx