the good life - Sassy scrapper

by - 8:30 PM

Hi..
This week at sassy I'm getting my gold on lol!!
I flicked gold and foiled stickers
And die cut my fav doily die and I absolutely love layering patterned papers
And fussy cutting flowers is always fun


I really enjoyed playing with the stickers and foil so much fun.
The only thing I've found with foiling the stickers as when I went away the other week after I had done a layout I slipped it into a photo sleeve and it stuck to it but the foil didn't come off 



Added more flowers from that lovely floral pattern paper 


So there are lots of heidi swapp products in the sassy store so pop on over and check it out


products used in the sassy store

Wanderlust Boutique Paper 12x12Wanderlust Market Bouquet Paper 12x12Wanderlust Vineyard Paper 12x12
Wanderlust Mosaic Paper 12x12Wanderlust Memoydex Gold Foil Cards 12pcWanderlust Foil Kit Together
Colour Shine Spritz Gold Lame 2ozLemon Lush Gold Foil Punchinella Vellum Paper




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx