On Stage - Kaisercraft

by - 5:00 PM

Hi 
Over on the kaisercraft blog this week we are playing with on stage 
The new fun collection with a vintage music look

My first layout is of an old vintage piano I took a side shot of the keys



 CS207 clear stamp
CT821 collectables
P1771 backstage
P1772 arts
P1768 ovation
PS392 cameras
CS208 clear stamp
other versa black ink - doily die - baking paper - machine stiching

And here is a layout I created for my tutorial 


And here is a look at my finished layout of my cousins boyfriend Jay




white cardstock
P1772 -Arts
paper pad PP963
collectables CT821
foam tape T303
epoxy stickers
ST911 monochrome



Thanks for looking


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx