my Favorite - k+ challenge

by - 8:09 PM

Hi...
Thought I would have a play with the new challenge over at K+challenges 
I flipped the sketch on its side And layered my stripes of pattern paper overlapping each other for a different look other then just glueing them beside each other



I kept is simple as I felt that the background was busy with the love script across it and it blended well with the patterned paper from pink paslee and scattered sequins over the page



He spent the day playing with a big plastic bottle throwing it in the air and running around his cage laughing and talking to himself 



Background pp kaisercraft Kraft collection 
Pink paislee bella rouge 
Seqins,silhouette cuts ,sparklets ,rhinestones 

Thanks for looking

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

5 comment

  1. Really lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! What a great photo, too....love your choice of colour combo & the turning of the sketch. BRILL idea:):) So happy you've joined us with our K+ challenge this month, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketch & I love your colour combo & mix of papers. Thanks for playing along with us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh I love your work Anita.
    This is stunning.. loving it all.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful interpretation of the sketch and challenge. Adore the background scripted Kraft and the softness of the colours you have worked with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx