Happy Heart - Sassy Scrapper moodboard challenge

by - 4:29 PM

Hi
When creating this moodboard I put in consideration of all the new collections 
that we'll be arriving in the sassy store and all the colours 
I thought it would be fun to add some of the trends like watercolour and paint brush strokes 
I hope you all enjoy this moodboard and pop on over to sassy scrapper and join in the challenge 



After creating the moodboard I really wanted to incorparate some watercolour painting in my layout 
So I pulled out my watercolour pad and sketch out the Poppy's 


Here is a close up look at the Poppy's 




I also had an idea after seeing some prima flowers made from velum that I felt that would look awesome on my layout so I made my own and I so adore the gold leaves from crate paper so lovely 



I'm really thinking of framing this layout to hang on my wall

Check out the sassy store for these products 



Thanks for looking 


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx