sweet as candy - scrapfx

by - 9:00 AM

hi
this month at scrapfx is a free style month
 so Ive went with using chipboard titles on my layouts

For this layout Ive used lots of pink
And with this layout I wanted to go with a banner design across the page using the very lovely mittens I’ve been seeing a lot of at Christmas


For my title I’ve used one of the mini chipboard Fun Theme Pack
 To colour my chipboard title ive used pink stamping ink and clear embossing powder and used my heat tool for the love smooth finish




I also used mini pegs and twine to give it that banner look



to get extra texture on the mittens I used an embossing folder


With this first layout ive went with white, green,pink and yellow as my main colours


With flicks of flicks of yellow and pink mist



 I’ve used this memories, midi chipboard 
 I’ve stamped it white ink and heat set it with my heat tool



products used :
Crate paper open book
mini peg ,twine,mist
AC zing clear embossing powder
silhouette cameo

Scfapfxchipboard


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx