Scrap the Girls Sketch Challenge

by - 12:04 AM

Hi
Happy 2015

Wow totally can't believe that it's 2015 already it's so crazy
 that the year pasted so fast I hope this year don't go as fast
But looking forward to creating up a storm and trying new scrappy things
With that being said
This month at Scrap The Girls we have a fantastic sketch challenge
with some fabulous prizes to be won...

Our wonderful Sponsors for January 2015 are as follows:

First Prize:
2 Crafty Prize Pack  value $30.00 including postage



Second Prize:
A $25 voucher (including postage) to spend in store
 http://www.auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au



Third Prize


$20 voucher to spend at Artified !
Thanks to our generous sponsors.

And here is our fabulous sketch



So here is my take on the sketch
I have added lots of fussy cutting on this layout


And I've used pink watercolour on my background
And I totally adore the gold die cut words


I also added some glitter to the middle of the flowers





Product used
Amy tangerine stitched
American crafts White cardstock
Pink watercolour paint
Bo bunny mist





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. That is a fabulous sketch and your layout is so pretty too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx