fun filled day - Sassy Scrapper

by - 1:24 PM

Hi..
This week over on the Sassy Blog I created a layout using the very fun collection
Creative Agenda by echo park

I love this photo of my daughter Kara it's her classic laugh.. Her father and her where talking about her and her sister having a race up the drive was when her father turns arounds and says I bet I can beat you in a race and of cause she laughed at him and I captured that little moment 








Check out this collection in the sassy store



Creative Agenda Alpha Sticker Sheet 12x12Creative Agenda Small Floral Paper 12x12Creative Agenda Watercolour Dots Paper 12x12
Creative Agenda 3x4 Journalling Cards Paper 12x12Creative Agenda Adhesive Enamel ShapesKaisercraft Leaf Wood Flourish
Kaisercraft Magnolia Grove Clear StampMini Blooms IcebergKaisercraft Bubblewrap Clear Acrylic Stamp


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Hi Anita, I have been trying, in vain, to purchase some emerald fairy images from the other blog, it will only let me get one at a time and even then seems a marathon task..have tried the e-mail links and they have been disabled...are these images still for sale....x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx