Sassy Scrappers MoodBoard Challenge

by - 8:00 PM

hi
are you lovin this moodboard challenge this month at Sassy Scrappers
don't forget to check out the DT girls takes on the moodboard

Here is my take on the moodboard for this month
My daughter eve with the turtles

I fussy cut more flowers for this layout

Here you can see I've used gold ink and a texture stamp from kaisercraft



products in the sassy store

Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Warm WelcomeDear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Magical Moments PaperDear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Wonderful Wrapping PaperLemon Lush Gold Foil Punchinella Vellum Paper
Sun Kiss Crystal StickersGreatest View Perfect Day Flair Badges (3pk) Kaisercraft Tiny Dot Texture Clear Stamp





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx