Captured - sassy scrapper

by - 2:08 PM

Hi..
This week at sassy I've created this layout using the lovely collection polka dot party from dear lizzy by American crafts 
Just love it totally can't wait to play with more collections from American crafts

Used a Photo of my daughter Kara 
I used yellow watercolour to match the border colours and also mixed a bit of water with the mister hueys mist to get a light mint colour and cut a leaf pattern with my silhouette 

Added sequin and bling to add a bit of sparkle to the page

Crate papers gold doilies vellum is so lovely

Handmade mini tags with a fussy cut flower

I'm loving the more simple look to my layouts with lots of white space
Sassy shop products

Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Pretty Party Hat PaperDear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Fantastic Favours PaperDear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Flourishing Flowers PaperDear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Dazzling Decor Paper
Sun Kiss Crystal StickersGreatest View Perfect Day Flair Badges (3pk)Kaisercraft Mini Blooms ButtercreamSequin Kit Greens 7mmMaggie Holmes Flea Market Gold DoilyMister Huey Water Cooler Aqua



 Fun mixed media layout next week


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx