You and Me - Sassy Scrappers

by - 8:04 AM

Hi...
At sassy Scrappers this week I have a tutorial on the blog so pop 
on over and check it out I also have a free cut file 
wanted to create out of my comfit zone using more then one photo 
then I normally do on layouts and I wanted it to be like a grid design and I also wanted to use these photos of my daughter and I having fun with the camera and I also wanted to add another photo in a pocket with journaling so I'm Still having lots of fun playing with this collection from studio calico
For my title I wanted it to look a bit like brushed script so I picked a font that kinda had that brush script feel to it and used watercolours to blend the colours of the layout on them
I also had punched stars left over from last weeks layout I tend to keep them in a dish in case I want to add a few punched out shapes been trying more to think outside the box this year and I hope I've inspired you to try something totally not you and get out of that comfit zone that we all tend to stay in..
So here is my layout




White Cardstock
cotton, twine. mini peg, punched stars,mini bow
Silhouette Cameo



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Hi Anita, Iove the 3D elements you incorporate in your layouts. It's very clever and makes the pieces functional as well as beautiful. Looking forward to seeing the amazing things you have in stall for us next xxxx.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx