Selfie - Glitz Challenge

by - 4:15 PM

hey..
so started this page yesterday for the glitz challenge as they have a amazing bunch of girls on their team with tons of inspiration as i was feeling a bit down as my hubby has AF (Atrial fibrillation ) and was going into hospital to get his heart shocked so i was kinda freakin out a bit !!
but he is home today and they couldn't get it back in to rhythm so I'm not sure what they are going to do next ..anyway here is my layout
i snagged a selfie pic of my daughters ipod




American crafts white cardstock
glitz design papers - finnley feather cut
glitter cardstock, silhouette cameo
kaisercraft flower
scrapfx chipboard ,pearls, twine, flower ,tags, doily,mist, heart punch


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx