getting creative - Susan K Weckesser DT

by - 9:40 AM

hi
this week over at mysweetearth for SKW dt i created  a journal page using some of susans digital stamps and using lots of mists and paints
I started with covering my page with gesso and then while the gesso was still wet adding a few torn strips of dictionary paper then applying another layer of gesso over the top

Then I added the stamped images and coloured with mists and dripped colours down the page after the drips dryed I added molding paste to a heart stencil on one side of my page then I added a hole on each side of the birds beak and poked the wire from the end of the flower I used on the bird cage through the hole to make it look like the bird was flying away with a twig I also added a bit of gold cotton under the the little twine bow..


Susan K. Weckesser digital stamps
paint , dylusions , glitter , twine , cotton
mont marte - gesso - modelling paste
artline pen , white pant pen
dictionary paper

Here are 2 more creations I've made with a few of our sponsor products fancy pants designs , 7 gypies and canvas corp as this month we are having fun creating Christmas love campaign crafty love..the sponsors have been amazing I hope everyone joins in the fun.. :)



Susan K. Weckesser digital stamp - snowman
fancy pants designs - happy go lucky
7 gypsies tags
copics , flowers
 
as this month we are having fun creating Christmas love campaign crafty love..the sponsors have been amazing I hope everyone joins in the fun.. :)
their is still 4 more days to join in 5th Annual Christmas Love Campaign
 
 
Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx