It's hip to be square - Mystical scrapbooks CC

by - 8:30 PM

Hi..
So it's the first Friday of the month and ya know what that means the mystical scrapbooks monthly Cybercrop this month it's all about shapes 
I've come up with a mood board and a sketch
So here is my layout..


product used
white cardstock
pink paislee - indigo bleu
american crafts thickers
kaisercraft flower
petaloo flowers
ribbon,cotton, machine stitching,watercolours
cameo, tag

I have to laugh while I was looking on Pinterest for pictures square stuff this song popped into my head it's hip to be square I was like sh!t that's an oldie 



So don't forget to pop on over and check out the other DT challenges
And also their is a mystical shop voucher up for grabs so be sure to come join in the fun oh and find us on Facebook in our mystical scrapbooks group

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx