girly and vintage - ScrapFX

by - 9:30 AM

hi..
a few layouts ive created for Scrap FX using some awesome wordlets i absolutely love to use these as titals
this layout is all about how much i love seeing my daughter play with our cat loona
she is almost like a dog and follows us and go's on walks and as summer is here we have been seeing so many snakes hanging around and loona scare's them away from the girls 



 i painted the chipboard wordlet with water colours to match my patterned papers


my minds eye - 
Life's Simple Pleasures Model: 2013309
mont marte - watercolours
pearls , fiskars flower punch,doily ,tag,ink,ribbon

i wanted to keep this layout simple and use the photo as a focal point of my layout
my dad went on a trip to see family in WA and along the way he stopped at a few places and took photos for me to scrapbook and my dad has always been a big fan of vintage cars

 i went through my stash and found some old basic grey papers 


i used a black permanent marker to colour the chipboard wordlet in and then used a silver gel pen to outline it

 i used a black permanent marker to also colour the chipboard vintage car and the silver gel pen

DCWV
Basic grey paper - brads
Vintage Cars Model: 2013291
Vintage Model: 2009330
Kaisercraft flower
black permanent marker ,cotton, silver gel pen,machine stitching

  • Thanks for looking



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx