butterfly background tutorial

by - 5:00 AM

hi..
 this month on each Thursday at sassy Scrapper
 you will be able to 
download a free silhouette cut file <------
created by me
and i will be showing you how ive used it..
and here is how i started my layout using the cut file

first i cut out the pattern on 12x12 white cardstock with my Cameo
 then i trimmed the cardstock down and punched top and bottom with a fiskars border punch
and added patterned paper 
 then i flipped my layout over and added little bits of patterned paper over the butterflys
 and this is what the butterfly's look like
 next i put the cut out butterfly's back in the the cut outs and added some watercolours
 and after adding the watercolours i removed the butterfly's  and started creating my layout
and here is my finished layout



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx