Sisters together....

by - 4:06 PM

hi..
so here is a page i done over at scrapbook top 50 cybercrop
its always lovely to the kids happy this photo was taken on the morning of the start of school year
its not a common think to have them all together for a photo as mel my oldest hate her photo taken so i do cherish the moments i get a good happy photo with all 3 of them




black cardstock
fancy pants designs - park bench collection
scrap Fx - Sisters Together Model: 2013067
string ,gesso ,buttons ,twine , kaisercraft paint ,glitter ,peg





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

3 comment

  1. This is beautiful, love your LO and the use of dark bg. How nice to have all the girls together in one photo. I somthimes stugle to do the same with my 2 kids
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, I love the white masking on the black background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx