Love U Canvas... ScrapFX

by - 10:31 AM

hi ...
today we have a group post over at Scrap FX
and its all about creating backgrounds using stencils ,mists,paint and lots of awesome chipboard
a mass of mixed media fun so pop on over to the scrap fx  blog and check it out
>>>>>>>
i started with a blank canvas i applied a layer of gesso
then sprayed mist onto my canvas and allowing some of the paint to drip
next i flicked paint so my canvas was covered in little splashes of paint
i used the Palm fronds stencil with some gesso and then the leafy swirls stencil  to create the little leaf branches and coloured them in..then i added little circles around some of the droplets with a artline pen and then with black paint i added a border all around the edge of my canvas and that's how i created my background
 i used a pic of my dad on this canvas





Palm Frond Stencil

 



Flourish G




thanks for looking...

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. This looks awesome - I need to experiment more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the canvas, love it!!! Thanks for the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx