scrapville layout skech Dec/Jan

by - 8:53 AM



hi guys 
 here is my layout Ive done over at scrapville for the Dec/Jan layout sketch
 due in by midnight on 14th January 2012
 so pop on over and check it out and join in a sketch or 2
prize pack up for grabs so you got ta be in it to win it!!!


 ******************************************



this layout is of my daughters Kara and eve at the start of summer 2011 after we cleaned the pool. the girls always love to swim in the pool when we are filling it up...



Prima paper {melody collection}
Prima clear Stamps
Kaisercraft pearls
alpha foam thickers
Fiskars border punch - lace
mont marte watercolours
doily and stitching
copics - BG01 -R85


Thanks for looking



NAMETAG
post border

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. Super Duper Page. I love the girls photo too. I need to get my scrapbooks going again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx