Monthly Pack creations

by - 8:21 AM


hi guys
over at scrapville Janet has put together this fantastic monthly pack 
My Minds Eye - Kraft - Fun Day

 JANUARY MONTHLY PACK
Here we have some lovely bits to compliment this rustic pack, including your standard mix of black and white cardstock, 4 doublesided kraft patterned papers, black chip thickers, a vintage journal card, black lace trim, gold/black doubleface satin ribbon, a black crocheted flower and a sheet of dictionary paper.
JANUARY MONTHLY BOOSTER
In the Booster you can expect 2 doublesided kraft patterned papers, a sheet of cream cardstock, paper roses and a mixture of bling to add to the mix.


here is my layout using some of the papers from both packs
Mr Kush
 my Himalayan cat kushan
im sure he loves his photo taken . my hubby got him for me for my birthday in 2006


 and if you would like the rolled rose Tutorial you can find it here




Thanks for looking


NAMETAG
post border

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx