Sunshine and Happiness layout

by - 10:14 AM

 Hi crafty friends,

 sharing a layout using Bloom Street to create this pretty floral design. It’s spring here in Australia and our peach blooms are out it’s my favorite time of the year flowers are out bees are buzzing and butterflies are doing their thing!! It’s all beautiful...


I started with white cardstock and trimmed it down and then using decorative scissors I added a scallop boarder to 2 sides before adhering it down on pattern paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad then I simply just machine stitched around the border of the layout to add that pretty texture 


Then using my Silhouette Cameo 3 I cut out the MOTHS 329482 on white cardstock ,The  TROPICAL LEAF 325994 using  Paper 04 , LAYERED FLOWER AND LEAF 319453 with Paper 09 and 12x12 Paper Pad. Next I matted my photo on paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad and  6x8 Paper Pad and placed it in the middle of my layout and started tucking  a little tag made with the 2x2 Paper Pads ,  Ephemera Die Cuts and adding Cardstock Stickers around my photo 


Then I added the LAYERED FLOWER AND LEAF 319453 and the  TROPICAL LEAF 325994 to 2 corners of my photo once placed I punched little flowers from Paper 14 to add more yellow to the background then I backed the MOTHS 329482 from paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad and added them in 2 corners to add a pretty element to the layout 


Then I finished off the layout by adding a few more little flowers fussy cut from Paper 12 and added a few stickers from the 4-Page Sticker Book


I hope you have enjoyed my pretty floral inspiration today happy crafting ..









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx