Super Awesome Layout

by - 6:30 AM


Hi
Today I'm sharing a layout using some of the papers and ephemera from the June crop kit
As I don't have boys, and as you can see I found this photo of my girls that I took ages ago they where on holidays and we brought them a mask making kit from the 2 dollar shop after they had made their masks they wanted a photo ...

I started the layout with white cardstock and then cutting 2 strips of patterned paper for the top and bottom of my layout using that bold pattern 


I used the ephemera around the photo to give it more of a layered look


And I used some of the 3x4 cut a part pattern paper for the bubble design behind my title 
That's from the ephemera pack I added double sided foam tape to the back to pop it up


I fussy cut the boom! From one of the 3x4 cut aparts and popped it up on double sided foam tape 


check out the shop and crop website
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code
AB5 during checkout !

Thanks for stopping by the blog today 
Xx







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx