Christmas Gift bag and Mini album | Kaisercraft DT

by - 11:30 PM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing a few things I created with this fabulous new collection 

a gift bag and a mini Christmas album 
Using the candle centerpiece die I diecut it in white cardstock 
and added a few collectables and some crape paper along with pearls and glitter dot paper 



"Christmas mini gift bag" By Anita Bownds
PP1006 Paper Pad | CT865 Collectables
SB786 Pearls - Rose | DD568 Candle Centerpiece |T302  mounting foam
OTHER: Gift Bag | twine |crape paper



I started off with a 6x12 bit f patterned paper and folding it in half 
Then I added 2 sheets of white cardstock 6x12 in the center of the book and machine stitched it
Then inside the book I use all patterned paper from the 6 x 6 paper pad and embelishments from collectables and in paper pad







"christmas mini" Album By Anita Bownds
P2176 Sparkling |P2177 Incandescent |PP1006 Paper Pad
CT865 Collectables |DD392 Mini Christmas Foliage |RS408 Sparklets Crystal
T302  mounting foam
Other : machine stitching















You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx