Lovely Day Layout

by - 12:18 PM

 Hi there crafty friends, 
sharing my first layout using the beautiful bright Go the Scenic Route
Collection it’s just perfect with all the colours and floral designs. So my layout today features our kitty Luna who loves to sleep odd...But really what kitty doesn’t it seems to be their thing most of the day, but I absolutely love getting photos of her .


I started with cutting out the HEART CONFETTI BACKGROUND 288399 in with my Silhouette Cameo 3 using white cardstock then adhered it on pattern paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad and Paper 6 then using the  LAYERED FLOWER AND LEAF 319449,LAYERED FLOWER AND LEAF 319453LAYERED FLOWER 328337  cut files I cut out  2 different flower sizes in 2 colours using the 12x12 Paper Pad and light and dark blue leaves and arranged them across the bottom of the layout and a few at top left hand side.



I then matted my photo strip on paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad and tucked Ephemera Die Cuts and stickers to add to layers and colour using a mini heart punch I added mini hearts in the center’s of the flowers along with a few chipboard hearts in the same colour from the Chipboard Stickers 

I then add my title using the beautiful coloured Foam Thickers and a few butterflies from the Ephemera Die Cuts and Cardstock Stickers then next I punched out a few little flowers to add pops of colour around the clusters of flowers. And to finish off the layout by tucking a few little flowers and leaves from the Floral Die Cuts.
I hope you have enjoyed my pretty floral inspiration today happy crafting ..


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx