flower cards

by - 11:26 AM

Hi crafty friends,
 sharing 2 floral cards using the beautiful midnight collection  6x8 paper pad. I decided to put out my dies and get creative using the pinks and blues, it’s always a great idea to have a few cards ready to go if you need a card for a special someone...

I started off with the white cardstock base and I chose Several pattern papers from the 6x8 paper pad 
I used a floral pattern paper to mat on the background then trimmed a thick strip for the center and a adding to decorative boarder striped on each side to add more colour 

This cut 2 doilies in 2 different sizes and layered them in the center of the card
Next I added  a flower and a flair button to be the feature in the middle 


To finish off the cards I added a few enamel dots and pearl drops to add colour and dimension.



I hope I've giving you some fun card inspiration 





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx