take time create mini tag album

by - 10:30 AM

Hi crafty friends,
 sharing a one sheet of paper mini using the beautiful 
Bloom Street collection from Paige ..I’m in love with mini albums at the moment they are just so cute.


I created this diagram to share where to cut and fold the sheet of 12x12
The 1 1/2 inch score lines to make a pocket edge to turn it into a tag mini album 

It’s a great way to use the one sided 12x12 Paper Pad papers and you just cut covers to size for the front and back and add ribbon before adhering it down. I decorated my cover with paper from the 6x8 Paper Pad , Cardstock Stickers , Puffy Word Stickers and chose Paper 20 for my album as those watercolour dots as so lovely. And I used another one of those cute layered flowers with leaves cut file to be the feature in the middle with a cute heart Enamel Dot .




For my tags inside my mini I decided on some mixed media I cut out the wonky hearts background on some thick cardstock and applied modelling paste to each giving them a cute little heart design, then I simply added different colours of watercolour over the top in different patterns then after they where dry I added vellum over the top and machine stitched around the edges giving it a softer look.



Next using the 2x2 Paper Pads with the fun little phrases I add one to each tag them some floral stickers from the 4-Page Sticker Book
And for inside on the tag pocket edge I added more patterned paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad to decorate and a strip of Washi Tape to add more colour.






I hope I’ve given you some fun inspiration 
and I will try to a tutorial up on YouTube soon.

CUT FILES:  LAYERED FLOWERS AND LEAVES 311422 ,WONKY HEARTS BACKGROUND 223773
 BY PAIGE EVANS









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx