Beautiful layout

by - 12:20 PM

Hi there crafty friends,
Sharing my second layout this month using the Kitaholic October main kit
I’m using a photo I took of a kookaburra sitting outside my laundry window, everyday theirs about 2 or 3 of them in our yard..


I started with white cardstock and applied modeling paste to a stencil across the white cardstock 
Then I matted my white cardstock on sprightly and machine stitched a border 


Then matted my photo on natural beauty and added a cut file from the silhouette design store backed with glassine paper behind my photo, I did snip a few parts off it to add in different parts on my layout 
Then I adhered it down and using the ephemera pack I added clusters of ephemera at the top of my photo and at the bottom of my layout 


Using the gold thickers I added  my title above the cluster at the bottom of my layout 
And I finished off the layout with a flick of gold paint and some enamel dots.


Check out my process video here 





check out the Kitaholic kits


Happy crafting..

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx