Love you so layout

by - 12:00 PM

Hi crafty friends,
sharing a fun colourful layout using the midnight collection.. for our throwback Thursday. 
So when I sit down to create a layout I always go through all the patterned papers
 to get a sense of what I want to create And the flowers on the sophisticated patterned paper just seemed to pop out at me and I had a idea how I would use them.


So I started with choosing 3 patterned papers... bloom and grow B side for my background border behind my white cardstock Inky depths B side for my anchor cut file from the Silhouette Design store ID 186949 and sophisticated to fussy cut those beautiful flowers And before adhered my anchor to my cardstock I decided to add some mixed media through a script stencil over the top to add a bit more texture to it


Then next using the midnight 6x8 paper pad I chose a few papers to Matt my photo on before adhering on to of the anchor Then I fussy cut a bunch of the flowers out from the sophisticated patterned paper then decided they would look great with some watercolour And what’s great about the patterned papers are that they are thick enough that they can take a bit of water before the paper starts balling up

Then after I coloured then I started adding then and clustering then around the photo and anchor 
tucking them underneath the photo and adding some on double sided foam tape I added a few leaves from the ephemera pack around and tucking them in the flower clusters For my title I decided on a sticker from the accessory sticker sheet and I placed it in the middle of one of the flowers 

Then using the clear stickers I added the little crosses around the anchor just tucking them underneath the edges To add more colour and texture to the background then I couldn’t resist add a little bit of bling with some rhinestones In the center of a few little fussy cut flowers added around the top and bottom of the anchor 



I’ve also created a process video of how I created this layout 




I hope you have a enjoyed my inspiration for today 
Crafty hugs ..xx











You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx