i love your smile

by - 9:02 AM


Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a layout using fringed layers using mostly the hello collection 
And I decided on the colours green and pink..

I cut 6 strips of patterned paper in pink and green alternating the colour , 2 of each colour 
Then a punched border strip with ruffled crepe paper then to add a bit more colour a border sticker 

Next I matted my photo on pink patterned paper and added it just of center 
And I used the outline of a sticker to add a frame behind the the right hand side of my photo 


Then I used the odds and ends pack to add flowers to the left hand side of the photo 
And a banner from the chit chat pack 


I took a sticker from the sticker sheet and added it at the bottom right hand corner of the photo 
Then adding flowers from the odds and ends pack around the sticker 
With a few scattered sprinkles on the background 


Then I finished the layout off by adding a tab from the sticker sheet and a hello sticker 
And a tag I created from patterned paper with some twine and a mini heart paper clip 


product list




 








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx