hello lovely layout

by - 11:43 AM

Hi there Doodlebug peeps, 
Today I thought it would be fun to pick 2 colours from the hello collection and create a layout 
I decided on dark blue  and green.


I started with the navy stripe patterned paper and cut the center out of the middle with my paper trimmer
Then I trimmed my cardstock down and layered it onto the patterned paper 
And adding 2 of the lime doilies in 2 corners of my layout 
Then I Machin stitched the border of the white cardstock 


I backed my black and white photo with more of the navy stripe patterned paper 
then layered more patterned paper behind Until I had my desired look 
Then I diecut the center out of a sticker and added it behind my layers 


I then created a little ruffled border using a border sticker a strip of patterned paper and crepe paper 
and adding it to the bottom of my photo along with some diecuts , sprinkles and sequins 


Then I added my title using a word diecut from the chit chat pack 
and a word sticker from the this and that sticker sheet 





Here is my process video of how I created my layout



Product list 
5981: poppy plaid
5979: navy stripe
5976: lovely
5973: petite & pretty
4268: sequins assortment pack 
5832: hello assortment glitter sprinkles
5844: hello shape sprinkles
5909: hello odds & ends
5910: hello chit chat
5912: hello mini icons sticker
5932: hello this & that sticker
4601: limeade mini doilies




 


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx