Capture everyday layout

by - 3:20 PM

Hi there,
sharing another guest Design team layout using the
Each day I walk around the garden taking photos of the flowers or anything I want to capture 
So with this layout I centered the design in the middle as I wanted the title up one of the sides


I matted my photo on the pink patterned paper from the 8x8 paper pad and 
I used several different papers to create layers behind my photo 
I used a tab abd tag from one of the ephemera packs tucking them underneath my photo 


At the bottom of my photo I created a ruffle with pink crepe paper and added a punched border and a strip of patterned paper to the top and added it across the bottom of the photo and to add a bit more interest to the border I cut out one of my cutfiles and added it too the right hand corner of the ruffled border then added a few more diecuts from the ephemera packs to ad more pretty’s 


Then it was time to add my title I added it on the left hand side of my photo 


Then a few more bits to finish off the layout I cut one of the labels in half and added it to the top and bottom of my layout with a word sticker heart and flower


I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today..

Die-Cuts | Cupcake Party

Die-Cuts | My Story

Die-Cuts | Flower Garden

Die-Cuts | So Sweet 2

Metallic Vellum | Leaves | Gold

Pack | Sweet Life 8x8

Stickers | Hello, Hello | Pink

Vellum | Sky

Die-Cuts | Happy Labels


Crafty hugs Anita..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx