beautiful layout

by - 9:17 PM


Hi there,
I’m sharing a layout created for prima 
When I first seen this fabulous collection Flirty Fleur I was like omg the mint colour is so darn lovely 
The design for this layout started with just the fussy cut flowers then it turned into something else as I wanted to used crepe paper ruffles down two sides of the middle strip 
Once I had that glued down I used the stencil to apply modeling paste down the center 


And I really wanted to use more of my floral cutfiles 
I added vellum behind to give it a softer look and then the flowers in the center of them 


And to get a lighter look from the butterfly I pulled it apart so it was only one layer 
Then I added another cluster of flowers with the cutfile 


I finished it off with bling ,chipboard and stickers 
















You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx